Register Now for the 9th Annual Book Marketing Online Conference!
Join Us for the 9th Annual Book Marketing Conference Online
This year the theme is "Reach More Readers!" The event is shaping up to be the best one yet!
Register for Free access to three, interactive, workshops. These are designed to help you reach more readers and sell more books.
- Reach More Readers (Online book marketing strategies that sizzle!)
- Productivity Workshop (Learn how to get more done in less time!)
- Surprise Workshop (We believe you'll be delighted with this one too!)
You'll also be able to get your access pass for this 16-Speaker event. Check out the lineup...
- Rachel Henke: Position Package & Promote Your Expertise with a Book
- Donna K. Fitch: Your Online Author Presence
- Jane Tabachnick: Boost Book Sales with a Media Kit
- Linda Stirling: Enhance Your Amazon Presence So Readers Love You
- Sandra Beckwith: Reach More Readers Through Guest Blogging
- Sara F. Hathaway: Harness the Power of Pinterest to Reach More Readers
- Brian Basilico: Building the Buzz Before the Book Launch Using Social Media
- Tamara Patzer: Reach More Readers Through List Building
- Brian Jud: How to Sell Large Quantities of Books to Non-Bookstore Buyers
- Diane Bell and Becky Norwood: Deliver Your Perfect Pitch To Your Perfect Audience
- Bill O’Hanlon: C.A.R.V.E. Your Platform for Greater Visibility and Income
- Jeff Herring: Reaching the World with the Few Short Words that Sell More Books
- Eamonn O'Brien: Reach More Readers by Learning How to Make Powerful Speeches
- Ellen Finkelstein: How to Use PowerPoint to Create Powerful Videos and Engaging Course Content
- Doug Foresta: How to Reach More Readers Through Podcasting
- D'vorah Lansky: Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan
Looking forward to seeing you at the event!