We are not only pleased but excited to introduce you to J. Bruce Jones. This brilliant man has really got it going on. He is a true leader whose real passion is helping others. He has authored many books, from his amazing map collections, to adult coloring books, and now his instructional courses.
Bruce Jones is a 30 year Boston based business graphic designer, author and consultant. He is the president of Bruce Jones Design Inc. formed in 1985 and provides design and marketing solutions for professional services, non-profits and general corporate clients. Bruce speaks and consults on publishing, social media, blogging, video and general marketing. Bruce is a co-director of the Boston Internet Marketing Meetup Group, the creator of the World of Maps editable maps for business presentations, the author of over 35 books and is very active in community television production. His recent project is an online course on marketing and promoting your book, How to Market Your Book.
You can find more information on Bruce and his activities at BruceJonesDesign.com
You will be able to pick up his latest course, "How to Publish a Book", and is offering a Launch special for 50% off. His course is full of timely information that will not only give you clarity as to the flow of publishing a book, but will save you from the many mistakes that we typically see happen.
Bruce will be our special guest today in our Journey to Authorship class. Some of our students attended his last guest appearance and are really looking forward to his visit again.
Click Here to Pick Up "How to Market Your Book" with a 50% discount!
Bruce Jones Design Inc. was formed by Bruce Jones in 1985 with a single focus: to provide design solutions to business clients interested in effective visual communication. Serving all manner of businesses including legal services, non-profits and general corporate with newsletters, brochures, promotional and collateral materials, identity packages, portable trade show booths, maps, websites, social media. Our clients’ are numerous and varied, they include:
- Large and small businesses with tight budgets and specific economic objectives
- Start-up companies that need total identity packages
- Concentrations in legal, professional services and nonprofits
- Professionals with single piece needs
Bruce Jones Design specialize in solving client problems by creating design products that are aesthetically pleasing, and economically viable. Taking projects from design to production through to print, web and electronic distribution.
Bruce is also the developer of the World of Maps editable clip art map software collection for PowerPoint and Adobe Illustrator. Used for presentations, illustrations, graphic design, and websites, distributed through various websites including; www.mapsfordesign.com, www.bjdesign.com and Amazon.
He also speaks and consults on publishing, social media, blogs, video and general marketing. Bruce is a regular contributor to the Video Journalism Workshops by Bill Gentile in Washington DC speaking on social media and video marketing. And a co-director of the Boston Internet Marketing Meetup.
Bruce is very active in both producing and creating original programming for local public access television and the web with over 300 videos online and several series.
He has authored or produced over 30 books, including his newest, How to Publish Your Book, A Beginners Guide for Print, Digital and e-Books
- 52 Ideas to Inspire Your Business Blog, Weekly Questions to Spark Your Blogging Creativity
- Smile, and Other Lessons from 25 Years in Business
- You Have Made Your Video-NOW WHAT?
- Essential Chords for Guitar, Mandolin, Ukulele and Banjo
- World Regional Maps Coloring Book
- Geography The Americas & The 50 US States
- How to Stand Out Online, Simple Techniques to Be Found Online Using Social Media and the Web
- Bruce is the producer of Bill Gentile’s Video Journalism Workshop along with his recent college textbook on video journalism, The Essential Video Journalism Field Manual.
- To learn more about my books please visit my Amazon Author Page http://www.amazon.com/author/jbrucejones
Bruce Jones on Google+
Connect with Bruce on Social Media