Here is what you get from this course:
- General book marketing concepts, his main lessons
- Ideally book marketing begins the day we start writing our books. This video covers stuff to do before you release your book
- Amazon marketing, learn to use the most powerful store in the world to promote your book
- Preparing for your book launch, getting your fans, platform and the market ready.
- Everyone is trying to get an Amazon category best seller, Video 5 covers how.
- When you get right into marketing having a media kit becomes very useful. This video walks you through what you need.
- Your book is launched and on its way but the marketing doesn’t really ever stop. In Video 7 I talk about what you can do on an ongoing basis.
- And finally we cover off-line marketing. Not everything is the web, this video covers things you can outside of the web.
A big part of my book marketing is building a home on the web where everything can be directed. Your fans can learn more about you, Google can find you, your connections to Amazon and your social media. A great way to do this is build an author/book blog or website. In two videos I show you how to build a book blog.
• Book Marketing Checklist. I break it down to steps for each of the different tasks.
• Book Marketing Action Plan, this document gives you an outline for 3 different levels that you can work at for marketing your book. They go from simple and free to a full on book launch.
Special Launch Offer, 50% off, offer expires October 14, 2015
Use Code: Bookmarketing