It is important to Develop an Author's Attitude and PLAN your Success.
To conceive a successful book idea, to build a successful business, you must know what you want and must understand what it will take to get it.
- Decide if it is something you really want to achieve, then…
- Take concrete actions so you can…
- Achieve the results that move you to becoming a successful author.
In Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, he gives six steps for setting and reaching goals:
- Have a specific goal
- Have a specific time to achieve your goal
- Write your goal down
- Develop a plan to reach your goal.
- Decide what price you are willing to pay.
- Think about your goal every day.
With a goal to putting the Spotlight on YOUR Business...and YOUR Book we ask you to contemplate the following:
- Will success allow you to create a business around your book and blog, travel more, become a speaker, a coach? How so?
- How will successful authorship change your life and your relationships?
- Will success make it possible for you to spend more time with your spouse, your children, pursue your hobbies, or write more books? How so?
- Will success make you feel that you have fulfilled your purpose or potential? How so?
- How will success affect your income?
- How much money would you like to make from book sales and the business that comes from it?
4 Characteristics of the Authors Attitude
W = Willingness
O = Optimism
O = Objectivity
T = Tenacity
To change and grow
To change your book idea
To evaluate the marketability of your book from every angle.
To stick with it
Willingness and Tenacity to do whatever it takes for as long as it takes to reach your goal.
Determination, persistence and perseverance
Your attitude is based on beliefs. Beliefs affect your decisions. Decisions affect your actions, which affect your results.
Create a business plan for your book...for your business
Step by step…
YOU will discover what you need to do to produce a viable book, in turn a viable business... and will train yourself to have an
A Mindset for Success!
We invite you subscribe to our newsletter and walk with us on this Journey...learning all the tips, tools and resources for successfully putting the SPOTLIGHT ON YOUR BUSINESS!